IPSI is a place where customer expectations are exceeded
and innovation, security and service excellence combine
to transform the world of payments
By viewing the world from the customers’ perspective, we deliver outstanding service and solutions, which exceed customers’ expectations.
At IPSI we value, respect and care deeply about our people, partners and customers. Our people are at the heart of achieving the impossible. Together we inspire, motivate and support one another.
We constantly look to do things better: constantly learning and embracing changes which will improve our products, processes, and productivity.
We maintain excellence in our actions, as demonstrated in the quality of our work, our dedication, understanding and expertise, and the maximisation of our personal potential.
Our actions produce value, they are time-efficient and positive in nature, facilitating the achievement of our team goals.
As empowered team members, we work together to ensure phenomenal service and solutions for the company and our customers.
Key reasons why you should join IPSI
Gain experience in one of the fastest-growing areas in FinTech
The payments industry is growing rapidly as consumers shift to digital payments methods and online shopping grows due to the coronavirus pandemic. Payments technology is becoming key in the push for digital transformation and IPSI is at the forefront of this fast-growing industry.
Join a team recognised for innovation and service excellence
IPSI has played a key role in driving innovation in payments, helping ASX Top 50 and Fortune 500 companies implement best-of-breed payment technology.
Flexible working arrangements on offer in an idyllic Sydney location
IPSI provides employees with a flexible working environment based in the idyllic Jones Bay Wharf area in Pyrmont.
Job opportunities at IPSI
IPSI require the services of a Solution Architect.
You will be part of the PMO team reporting directly to the Head of the PMO. Specific requirements include:
- Technical definition and delivery of customer solutions in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with Product and on strategy.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Document implemented solutions
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives
- Help address/resolve technical issues around the proposed solution
- Manage scoping requests with Product as needed
- Answer technical questions that the team or stakeholders might have
- Assist PM in resolving technical issues/customer queries
- Providing technical support to assist sales if needed
- Assisting the rest of the IPSI team as required
Preferred Technical Skills
- Payment Industry experience
- PCI DSS solution design experience
- AWS Experience or Knowledge
- Telephony architecture knowledge
- IP Networks knowledge
- Basic web development