Ensure both office and home-based workers can take payments securely. AgentSecure® is an enterprise-grade, agent-based payments management service that removes agents from PCI DSS compliance scope whether they are working from the office or home. AgentSecure® improves your payment processes, reduces call-handling times and increases cash flow.
AgentSecure® is Australian technology, built by Australians with full data residency.
AgentSecure® ensures no credit card data is seen, heard or processed by your agents. The caller enters their card details using the phone keypad secured with DTMF Masking without any interruption to the communication channel between the agent and the customer. Ensuring a seamless customer experience, excellent service and higher payment success rates.
The “AgentSecure®” service addresses:
- The growing costs and complexity associated with in-house contact centre security compliance
- Customer service and communication levels are enhanced
- Leverages a 100% cloud-based service which prevents credit card data from entering your contact centre
- PCI DSS service compliance
- Brand, customers and staff protection from fraud
- Negates the need to invest in additional call recording capabilities or payment gateway providers.
- Significant reduction in security and compliance costs
- Level 1 PCI DSS certified
- Enables real-time payment capability
- Increased customer confidence and payment success rates
- Potential to reduce call handling times due to the improved payment process
- DTMF masking is used to secure credit card details
- Includes advanced tokenisation with recurring back-end payment capability
- Agent stays on the call for the full duration of the call
- Improved customer service
- One solution for your sites whether single or multiple, on or offshore
- All Australian data stays in Australia.
No additional infrastructure is required other than a softphone to connect to your PBX and access to the internet.
With AgentSecure® there is no need to change existing call recording processes as it easily integrates with existing telephone and payment service providers.
The service is flexible and can scale up or down to adapt to the changing needs of your business.
AgentSecure® is a SIP proxy-based service which sits between Telstra IP Telephony and the Merchant’s PBX for the purpose of making credit card payments in a PCI DSS compliant manner.
Working securely from home
Give Agents the flexibility to work from home or the office and accept payments securely.
- Allow work from home agents to process payments securely.
- Conveys to your customers that you take the security of their data seriously. This, in turn, will improve customer confidence, payment success rates and cash flow.
- Maintain PCI DSS compliance.
- No additional complex equipment or infrastructure is required. The agent only requires a softphone to connect to your PBX and internet access.
- High levels of customer service are maintained as the agents maintain constant contact with customers regardless of location i.e., unlike traditional pay by phone (IVR) services the agent is in constant communication with the payer throughout the process and can guide them to process payments successfully.
- The services can integrate with incumbent payment gateways or can be deployed with its own payment service.
- The service can interoperate with a range of telecommunications carriers.
- Requires minimal change to the customer experience with call centre staff being able to access it from the home or the office.
- Staff members/agents will not hear, see or process credit card data, thereby enhancing security while minimising fraud exposure in-home office scenarios.
- Leveraging Australian technology and support, with Australian data residency.
- Facilitates compliance with APRA CPS 234 and PCI DSS Compliance.
Customers will not recognise if calls are taken at home by contact centre agents.
IVRSecure is a highly effective IVR overlay security service which facilitates compliance with APRA CPS 234 and PCI DSS security requirements.
Credit Card data, when obtained via IVR, must be handled in a PCI compliant manner. Many IVR systems do not adequately secure customer credit card data in a cost-effective way i.e. the costs of achieving and/or retaining compliance is high.
IVR Secure provides organisations with significant cost savings by modernising current IVR infrastructure with advanced IVR tokenisation and payment acceptance capability to ensure all credit card payments are captured in a PCI compliant manner.
- IVRSecure enables compliance with APRA CPS 234 and PCI DSS security requirements
- Easy to deploy
- Cost-effective as it doesn’t require new IVR hardware
- Reduces the costs, risks and lead times associated with security and compliance
- Allows companies to retain their existing infrastructure/capacity and workflow
- Reduces annual compliance costs
- It is Level 1 pre PCI DSS certified
- Delivers multi-bank connectivity, tokenisation and real-time payment processing
- Can be tailored to meet individual business requirements
- Australian data residency is assured
IPSI’s IVRSecure, AgentSecure, and hosted IVR services can also be deployed to secure agent call centre based payment processes.
Agent Desktop workflow
The key challenge for merchants is to find a partner with the experience, expertise and flexibility to adapt to specific call centre workflows.
Our flexible solutions enable us to interoperate with existing desktop workflows, securing the call centre capture and then downstream payment processes without the need to store or process credit cards within the merchant’s environment.
The service is level 1 PCI DSS compliant to the latest standards.
Hosted IVR services
Agents simply forward customer calls to a user-friendly, PCI DSS compliant IVR payment system which is securely hosted in the cloud.
Once payment is required, simply transfer the call to an interactive, user-friendly interface that collects payment for you. IPSI offers two powerful options, a highly customisable hosted IVR service and an advanced IVR web service which can interact with and secure client side IVR infrastructure.
- Fully automated payment system
- Level 1 certified PCI DSS compliant
- Easy integration with existing payment provider and CRM
- Enterprise-grade reliability, flexibility and scalability
- Customisable voice talent and scripts.