Turn your contact centre payment processing into a competitive advantage. AgentSecure removes agents from PCI DSS compliance scope, improves your payment processes, reduces handling times and increases cash flow.
AgentSecure ensures no credit card data is seen, heard or processed by your agents. The caller enters their card details using the phone keypad without any interruption to the communication channel between the agent and the customer. Ensuring a seamless customer experience, excellent service and higher payment success rates.
The “AgentSecure” service addresses:
- The growing costs and complexity associated with in-house contact centre security compliance
- Customer service and communication levels are enhanced
- Leverages a 100% cloud-based service which prevents credit card data from entering your contact centre
- PCI DSS service compliance
- Brand, customers and staff protection from fraud
- Negates the need to invest in additional call recording capabilities or payment gateway providers.
- Significant reduction in security and compliance costs
- Level 1 PCI DSS certified
- Increased customer confidence and payment success rates
- Potential to reduce call handling times due to the improved payment process
- Agent stays on the call for the full duration of the call
- Improved customer service
- One solution for your sites whether single or multiple, on or offshore
- All Australian data stays in Australia.
With AgentSecure there is no need to change existing call recording processes as it easily integrates with existing telephone and payment service providers.
The service is flexible and can scale up or down to adapt to the changing needs of your business.
Specifically, compliance has been approved for the SIP Trunk connection of AgentSecure to the production environment of Telstra’s IP Telephony (TIPT) network using the Broadsoft Enterprise Trunk Configuration.
AgentSecure is a SIP proxy-based service which sits between Telstra IP Telephony and the Merchant’s PBX for the purpose of making credit card payments in a PCI DSS compliant manner.
The key challenge for merchants is to find a partner with the experience, expertise and flexibility to adapt to specific call centre workflows.
Our flexible solutions enable us to interoperate with existing desktop workflows, securing the call centre capture and then downstream payment processes without the need to store or process credit cards within the merchant’s environment.
Agent IVR services
Agents simply forward customer calls to a user-friendly, PCI DSS compliant IVR payment system.
Once payment is required, simply transfer the call to an interactive, user-friendly interface that collects payment for you. IPSI offers two powerful options, a highly customisable hosted IVR service and an advanced IVR web service which can interact with and secure client side IVR infrastructure.
- Fully automated payment system
- Level 1 certified PCI DSS compliant
- Easy integration with existing payment provider and CRM
- Enterprise-grade reliability, flexibility and scalability
- Customisable voice talent and scripts.