Network wide data scanning & discovery
Identify non-secure storage of all sensitive data types across your organisation: including credit cards, bank accounts and other personally identifiable information.
Our data discovery tool was developed in co-operation with the payment card industry. It takes the guesswork out of knowing if your organisation is storing credit card data and gives complete visibility across your entire organisation, enabling you to prioritise resources and investment to achieve the best security outcome.
Information such as Medicare numbers, pay slips, address details, emails, computer IP addresses and of course credit card information fall under the heading of PII. Any data stored of this nature, must not be able to be identified against an individual as this type of information is a primary target for identity thieves.
“Secure Delete” ensures that any deletion of sensitive information is final, and unable to be recovered.
This option allows you to recover files from the secure location later.
This type of masking can be useful when certain data fields need to be hidden from view or ensure that sensitive data isn’t leaked into non-production areas such as development and testing environments.
Data security remediation
Have you found unsecured data? What next? Delete, encrypt, migrate, tokenize and secure unsecured data with our remediation tools.
Extensive scanning reach
Our Enterprise grade discovery tool is built to search an extensive range of operating systems, database servers, cloud systems and email servers.
- Live Email Server Support
- Search any Gmail, Lotus Notes email server
- Includes ability to search individual user mailboxes
- Live Exchange via MAPI including Delete Remediation
- Office 365 Exchange via EWS including Delete Remediation
- Existing automatic file-based detection of email on workstations and servers
- Multiple mail client storage formats supported.
Cloud storage support
- Google Drive, Calendar, and Tasks
- Amazon (AWS) S3 storage and Microsoft Azure Storage
- Dropbox, Box.net and Microsoft OneDrive for Office 365
Website storage support
- Crawl any accessible URL path
- Useful for corporate portals and intranets
- Built-in native remote file sharing client
- Configurable user credentials for different SAN / NAS devices
- Ability to limit bandwidth usage